February 16, 2017, 5:30-8:00 p.m.
You and your family are invited to attend the upcoming Springhill Open House. Join us for an evening in our learning spaces and see for yourself what makes Springhill such a special place for children.
- Tour the preschool including the cooking facility and gross motor room
- Learn about our programs and curriculum
- Speak with the registrar
- Bring your entire family
Enjoy refreshments while you look around
What makes Springhill special?
- “Learning through Play” philosophy (Click for more information)
- No duty days for parents
- Culturally sensitive program
- Classes offered for children as young as two years old (no toilet trained required)
- Healthy organic and nut-free snacks provided
- Two full-time Level 3 teaching staff
- Small class sizes
- Seven field trips/classroom experiences for each age level included in tuition
Questions? Contact our Registrar